Safeguarding Children and Adults

See below for some useful contacts for Safeguarding for adults and children, and Domestic Violence support from Bury CCG and Bury Council.

We have trained clinicians and admin. staff who are ready to help and listen, and help get individuals and families the support that they need.

Safeguarding arrangements for adults and children in Bury

How to help a person report Domestic Violence - Bury Flow Chart and Contacts

Adult and Children Safeguarding Information Pack -0 Bury CCG

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website