When We Are Closed

If you need medical assistance or advice outside of our normal opening hours please call NHS 111.

You can also speak to your local pharmacy.

Accidents & Injuries should go to:

Accident and Emergency Unit, Fairfield General Hospital, Rochdale Old Road, Bury BL9 7TD.

NHS 111 services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.

In a genuine medical emergency you should call 999.
Chest pains and/or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.  

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website